Music

Friday, July 16, 2010

My Toy Got Hurt

I remembered my mom used to nag me "Becareful with your belongingness's!"

Well, this is how if you do not listen to her.


Internal screen cracked scars

It used to be my favorite gadget, at least it entertains me a lot when I needed it. No doubt, it's also my mini DSLR customarily made for indoor & outdoor.

Undeniable, I took some great shots!


Outdoor: Evening Beach Mood

Outdoor: Love is not always in the air

Indoor: KL Skyline from Metroview

Indoor: Self-Potrait (Marmaduke)

Indoor: Night twilight


Well, if you have plenty of time to explore your creativity, please do so, cause...

I didn't know I'm so good looking in Italiano

You wouldn't know your hidden talent.

*Sob I still can't accept the fact that my IPhone screen cracked...

0 comment (s):

Advertisment