Music

Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka Break

The day wasn't so bad, at least it is a good holiday break for me.

I had a date with friends and ex-colleagues, but yet still friends lah. I took the journey all the way down to Subang Jaya for Bah Kut Teh and some snowy shave Ice thingy.




Ming Hai was so addicted to it that he used all his sales skills to promote this dessert shop. Never try never know, so we all hit it a try. Resulted, it was OoooKaayyyy only. For me, it was too icy, basically you're just eating ice instead of the condiments. Who knows, maybe its the one I ordered got problem :s

Apparently, we had moments, a loooong conversation throughout the lunch. It was just a small confession of how things going on during my internship, and a bit here and there.



Grateful to say that I have friends, true-heart friends giving me lots of advice and courage during your hard time.

On my way back home, I was still having these thoughts and musing, recalled back to the advices on career wise from them. Unintentionally, I was all the way down to Jusco to get something, and my mind was spining around, then I stopped............



infront of the Sanitary pads section, for like 1 minute. Initially, the sales girl was tapping the price tag that time, with weird eyesight looking at me.

See, the power of friend's influential

0 comment (s):

Advertisment