Music

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Walked Alone



The sun burned my ass in the afternoon while I'm sleeping. As normal, you will get up, unless you want your ass to get flamed.

Depression, the best word to describe the start of my day. I took a bath then stepped out to somewhere, somewhere never the house. I planned my itinerary for the whole day, where should I go, what should I do, what should I buy. But the plan wasn't go accordingly. So lesson for today, never plan anything if you go anywhere alone.





I went for a movie in Pavillion, selected a thriller movie Final Destination 4. Thought I could flush away my depression by watching such movie. It was just oookaaayy, but I shouted my lungs out. FUCKING MOVIE SO GELI DISGUSTING!!!!!! But another thing I learned from the movie, is that whatever you do, and wherever you are, accident could possibly happened through a small tiny error.


so boring... ...

I stepped into Parkson, hopping that I could get something, at least something that can delight me (was thinking of getting stationaries or some writting notebook). As I walked along the way to the stationaries section, I saw this DIY teddy bear. As the description says, you can select your own bear, and stuff it with cottons, then dress and accessories it, for only RM39.90!!!


OMFG this is just so adorable!

But too bad, I don't have a partner, why do I need this? As if you pass by, you will be like "why is that guy playing with the teddy bear? So gay...". Honestly, if I like it, I would make one for myself, but just that timely manner. I don't need it now.





As I walked pass the shopping district, everyone is in pairs and groups. Hardly barely see one person walk alone.


My nose felt sour...


On my way back, there were these couple came out from nowhere, asking for direction to Equatorial Hotel. The useless me, just ignore them by saying

and stepped off.


Where is my Shangri-La's 5 cores value?!


I spent the whole day, knowing myself better. The result wasn't affirmative.

A supper ended my day.

*Tick
Switch off lights

0 comment (s):

Advertisment