Music

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Raya Holiday Treat


Holiday is always the best remedy for workaholics.

Lucky for me, I got total 4 days off to go somewhere to chill. When I say chill, Genting is just the right place. It would be great if I can get a room there, but who knows it's fully booked.

IT'S THE 1ST DAY OF RAYA, YOU KNOW?!

Just don't know why all the malay's go Genting during Hari Raya, not that they can gamble *hmph

As I'm staying in Wangsa Maju, the route started from Wangsa Maju, took LRT train to Gombak Station, purchased the Genting Package there, and get ride on bus. Normally, the price is RM35 each person, but too bad its public holiday, so we had to pay RM39 for the seasonal price. :( The bus journey wasn't that bad, except for the sit, it's broken! I can't sleep at all omg...

I Googled to obtain weather forecast of the place. It says sunny and cloudy, which is true! Another useful tips for trips :D

F.Y.I., Genting Package inclusive a substitution of free Theme Park access or Buffet meal in the coffee house. Before that, we planned not to go any recreations, because of timely manner, but we were also having thoughts that the food might be suck in the coffee house...

which is so not true~!

Coffee Terrace

Coffee Terrace is an all-day-dining restaurant. You can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner with fusion selection.

Various selection, I feel the seduction :p

Every section is just so tempting, you can't help yourself keep trying these and that. People must be wondering "Wuah, so nice, must be very expensive lo....".


As mentioned earlier, we had a choice, either Theme Park or Buffet Meal. Obviously, we took Buffet Meal. Curiously, I wanted to know the price for the buffet so badly. So I peeked at the price tag board...

O.o""

For this price, we got for free?! EAT ALL WE CAN, YES WE CAN!


Of course we can, until I got digestive problem.

I didn't get to eat much, but still I feel uncomfortable with the stomach, felt like it's going to burst omg! Later then, ENO saved my day :D

*content*

Right get rid of the uncomfortable, we continued with the sugar coated cotton candy. Apparently, Ahu (guy next to me) behaved like a 10 years old kid. *giggled*


Scary bears playing music with the instruments


4 of us


We played hide & seek :p


We did cam-whores


We went shopping (Lots of great deal, Irresistible)


It just so good that you go on a trip with great buddies. They didn't get bored, I didn't yawn during the trip, and we laughed out from our lungs!

Before we depart, we spent time in Starbucks. Holding a cup of hot chocolate in such cold weather, it's blissful :) The another cam-whore session :p

Authentic Black & White





☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Later then, they tired


Not so bad for a day trip. Will consider to go again, as if I got holiday lah :D

0 comment (s):

Advertisment