Music

Monday, September 14, 2009

R.I.P, My Beloved MP3



I've got to say R.I.P for my little mp3 who has been with me for almost 3 years until now. It died because of drowning into the pool when it's stupid owner felt into the pool. Its Erik fault!

I thought I could plug it's original earphone to my N81, but who knows, it left me too.

poor me...

Now, I am really lost without music. Life is so boring without music. Life is useless without music. At least its a good companion when you take a ride on LRT or KTM (hell, KTM is the worst one).





But, I got myself a N81 music-tech phone. At first, my purpose of buying N81 is because that I thought I could use it as my portable music player. Who knows, it's so damn heavy and not friendly user. Ok lah, my phone sometimes it might be very useful, not so bad at all :p

But if I go for exercise or jogging, where should I put my phone then?





Walkman @ MP3 NWZ-W202/B came into the picture. As usual, I Googled it.

Features:
  • 2GB capacity Headphone-style WALKMAN, freed from headphone cables
  • New ZAPPIN™ Function and Jog Dial Operation allow you to find songs easily, and to listen to music in a new way
  • Superior Sound Quality with 13.5mm EX Headphones
  • Compact and light weight : Sony’s Unique Spiral form headphones fit comfortably on the ears, and convenient for carrying
  • Multi audio codec support : MP3/AAC/WMA (DRM)
  • 12 Hours Battery Life (Quick charge : 3 minutes charge 90 minutes play back)

The new feature of ZAPPIN is like a music save list, you can save your favorite chorus or verse of the songs, and later it plays the saved part. Normally, I would prefer to listen the whole song rather than just a bit. But the lifespan of the battery is catching my attention, it says Quick Charge, you charge 3 minutes and you can listen for 90 minutes. THAT IS SOOO COOL!





Undeniable, it is light and easy to plug in. You can freely say goodbye to wire, escape from the irritating wire, which you will usually get tied up. I've tried it out in one of the Sony Centre store in KL. I feel like I'm so civilize with this cool gadget. I just don't want to remove it and just sneakily run out the store with it *arg





I didn't notice that it has a love shape if you ensemble it back to the origin.
What a thoughtful design for couples :D

How good if I can put this on while I take LRT train *sigh
RM300 for a 2GB funky design MP3, think it's reasonable? When I say things about MP3, all of my friends will start to convince me to get IPOD instead of Sony, Samsung, or those chapbalang made in China ones. Then another question arise:


WHY EVERYONE IS SO OBSESSES WITH IPOD?!
SO F**KING EXPENSIVE LAH!



Even RM300 is expensive for me, not to say Ipod...

0 comment (s):

Advertisment